The Record Breaker
Stories From The Evacuation (SF MoMA)
Robert Williams, Mr. Bitchin'
The Invention of Dr. Nakamats
I've scored and co-scored many types of films; from mainstream blockbusters to indies and documentaries.
In the past few years, I've scored art films that have played in some of our nations most revered art museums such as The Whitney Museum, The New York Museum of Modern Art, The Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, and The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
• Juice: Electricity Explains The World - (2019)
• Discussion Questions - Whitney Biennial
• Saltwater Buddha - Nohoch Films
• Smothered - Fairlight Films
• Scenes From The Evacuation - SF MOMA
• Forever - The Art of Elysium
• The Record Breaker - Plus Pictures
• Robert Williams, Mr. Bitchin' - Rhino Films
• Hopelessly In June - Cornbread Pictures
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Sony Pictures
• The Invention of Dr. Nakamats - Plus Pictures
• Ramona and Beezus - Fox
• Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - Columbia Pictures
• Nothing But The Truth - Nike SB Films
• First Descent - MD Films
• Circle Of 8 - Paramount Pictures